Link to the club's Flickr pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm in heaven!!


Last week a friend gave me a 'Vest Pocket Kodak - Model B' circa 1906.  He knew that I collected old Kodak cameras and this had been his grandfathers.  I did not know much about the 'Vest Pocket' series so I thought I would troll the internet for information.  That is where I stumbled upon a gold mine.
The CAMERAPEDIA website is a wiki for camera information.  Any make, model and obscure version of camera you can think of is listed on the site along with information on how it worked, what type of film it used and trivia about its design, marketing etc.
If you are looking for information on an old camera or you just love to look up old camera models this is the site for you.
http://camerapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Camerapedia
Got'ta go now - I want to look up my old Pentax K2!

No comments: